Get news updates from WGBH
BOSTON PUBLIC RADIO
Tue June 25, 2013
Supreme Court Rules On Voting Rights Act, And Dan Kennedy Previews The 16th Annual Muzzle Awards
- CNN's John King talked to Jim and Margery about the Supreme Court's ruling on the Voting Rights Act. A ruling on Proposition 8 and the Defense of Marriage Act could come momentarily.
- What's work appropriate when it comes to summer clothes? Jim and Margery opened the lines.
- Northeastern Associate Professor Dan Kennedy previewed the 16th annual Muzzle Awards — Kennedy's list of the enemies and abusers of the First Amendment.
- New bills have been filed in the Massachusetts legislature for all drivers to go hands-free. How would drivers react? Is it time for the Bay State to update its traffic safety laws?
- Ben Mezrich is author of Bringing Down The House, a book about MIT students who made millions playing blackjack in Las Vegas. His latest book is Straight Flush: The True Story of Six College Friends Who Dealt Their Way To A Billion-Dollar Online Poker Empire — And How It All Came Crashing Down...