Get news updates from WGBH
BOSTON PUBLIC RADIO
Tue July 2, 2013
Stafford Loan Interest Doubles, Charlie Baker on 2014 Gov's Race, Best July 4th Wines
- CNN's chief national correspondent John King joined Margery and guest host Callie Crossley.
- Yesterday, student loan interest rate doubled from 3.4 to 6.8 percent on Stafford loans. Bob Hildreth, founder of FUEL Education, sorted out all the student loan news.
- Are you ready for deluxe movie theaters with sushi, microbrews and lots of amenities? Callie and Margery opened up the lines to callers.
- Former gubernatorial candidate Charlie Baker was Tuesday's Open Mic guest.
- Wendy Murphy, author of And Justice For Some, analyzed the investigation of Aaron Hernandez in the death of Dorchester resident Odin Lloyd.
- Jonathan Alsop, founder of the Boston Wine School, talked about the best wines for Independence Day.