Get news updates from WGBH
BOSTON PUBLIC RADIO
Mon September 23, 2013
For Boston's Mayoral Candidates, It's The Final Countdown
WGBH's Peter Kadzis and Emily Rooney joined Jim Braude and Margery Eagan for a final look at all the mayoral candidates. Polls open at 7 a.m. Tuesday. Do you know where you vote? Click here to find out. Emily and Peter also talked about the resignation of Boston police commissioner Ed Davis.
Also on BPR:
- Hilary Sargent — better known as Chart Girl — stopped by Studio Three to talk about her latest chart. Sargent whipped up a chart with all twelve mayoral candidates' houses.
- WGBH's midday anchor Cristina Quinn talked to Jim and Margery about a new app that allows TV and movie fans to earn money by watching ads.
- Monday's Open Mic guest was the Rev. Eugene F. Rivers III.
- Bob Thompson recapped Sunday's Emmy Awards.
- Andrew McAfee talked about a surprising new study that found restaurants that monitored workers saw negligible decreases in theft, but big increases in productivity.
BOSTON MAYOR 2013